Allen D. Nease High School
Allen D. Nease consistently ranks high on the list of Top High Schools in America. Nease High School offers a diverse curriculum designed to meet the varied academic needs of all our students. The academic core (English, Math, Science, and Social Studies) offers three levels of classes: standard, honors and Advanced Placement (AP)/Dual Enrollment courses. Research shows that students who take college courses while in high school are much more likely to complete a bachelor’s degree within 5 years of graduation. Nease currently offers more than two dozen AP courses and on-campus Dual Enrollment classes.
These specialized programs are unique to Nease High School and are described in the following sections:
• Stellar Academy of Engineering
• Communications Academy @ Nease
• St. Johns County Academy of Hospitality and Tourism
• International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
• Naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (NJROTC)
Nease hosts dozens of different clubs and activities ranging from academics, to the arts, to athletics.